Shang-Chi and the legend of the ten rings / Marvel Studios presents a film by Destin Daniel Cretton ; film producers, Kevin Feige, Jonathan Schwartz ; writers, Dave Callahan, Destin Daniel Cretton, Andrew Lanham ; director, Destin Daniel Cretton.
- 9 of 10 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (132 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, California : Marvel Studios, 2021.
- Note: Special features: Gag reel; deleted scenes; They're waiting; Take a shot; Apology; I'm here; Pep talk; Greatness; Escape tunnel; Two sons; Postcard; Just friends; Do it yourself; Building a legacy; Family ties; audio commentary./
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Performers: Simu Liu, Awkwafina, Tony Leung, Meng'er Zhang, Michelle Yeoh, Florian Munteanu, Fala Chen, Benedict Wong, Ben Kingsley.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13 ;for sequences of violence and action, and language.
- Note: DVD, widescreen (2.39:1) ; 5.1 Dolby; described video (English), 5.1 Dolby digtial (French, Spanish).
- Language Note: English, French or Spanish dialogue ; French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); English desscriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shang-Chi (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Martial arts > Drama.
Organized crime > Drama.
Fathers and sons > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.