All about tornadoes / by Cody Crane.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781338769616
- ISBN: 9781338769623
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition, 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2022.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Target Audience: Ages 8-10.Scholastic Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tornadoes > Juvenile literature.
Natural disasters > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Blown Away -- Terrible twisters : what weather conditions are needed for tornadoes to form -- Touchdown hot spots : where and when do most tornadoes happen on Earth? -- Tornado trackers : how do scientists track and study tornadoes? -- The BIG truth : what are storm chasers? -- Tragedy strikes : what were some of the most dangerous tornadoes to strike in recent years? -- Staying safe : what should people do to protect themselves from tornadoes? -- Think like a scientist -- Make a tornado in a jar -- Truestatistics.