All about earthquakes : discovering how Earth moves and shakes / by Libby Romero.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781338769463
- ISBN: 9781338769517
- Physical Description: 48 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition, 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2022.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Target Audience: Ages 8-10.Scholastic Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Earthquakes > Juvenile literature.
Earthquakes > History > Juvenile literature.
Seismology > Juvenile literature.