The collective : a novel / Alison Gaylin.
"Camille Gardener is a grieving--and angry--mother who, five years after her daughter's death, is still obsessed with the privileged young man she believes to be responsible. When her rash actions draw the attention of a secret group of women--the collective--Camille is drawn into a dark web where these mothers share their wildly different stories of loss as well as their desire for justice in a world where privilege denies accountability. Fueled by mutual rage, the collective members devise and act out retribution fantasies via precise, anonymous, highly coordinated revenge killings"-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9780063083158
- ISBN: 0063083159
- Physical Description: 338 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Revenge > Fiction.
Mothers > Fiction.
Daughters > Death > Fiction.
Secret societies > Fiction.
Anger > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.