Cytonic / Brandon Sanderson.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780399555855
- ISBN: 9780399555862
- ISBN: 9780399555886
- Physical Description: 415 pages : map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
- Target Audience: Interest age level: Ages 12+.Delacorte Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Air pilots > Fiction.
Extraterrestrial beings > Fiction.
Identity (Philosophical concept) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
Summary: Fighter pilot Spensa Nightshade has been embroiled in an alien empire's war and now, to figure out what she really is, she must leave her world behind to enter the Nowhere, a mysterious realm from which those who enter rarely ever return.