Cat Kid Comic Club. Perspectives / written, illustrated, and colored by Dav Pilkey as George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
- 3 of 14 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Galion Library.
1 current hold with 14 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781338784855
- ISBN: 9781338784862
- Physical Description: 221 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition, December 2021.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 2021.
- Note: Chiefly illustrations.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Clubs > Juvenile fiction.
Tadpoles > Juvenile fiction.
Composition (Language arts) > Juvenile fiction.
Drawing > Juvenile fiction.
Persistence > Juvenile fiction.
Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Comics (Graphic works)
Funny animal comics.
Search for related items by series
Summary: Flippy, Molly, Li'l Petey, and twenty-one baby frogs each have something to say. Naomi and Melvin don't see eye to eye and Poppy perceives the world differently than her siblings. Will the baby frogs figure out how to work together and appreciate one another's point of view -- both inside and outside the classroom?