No time to die [videorecording] / Albert R. Broccoli's Eon Productions presents ; produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli ; screenplay by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade, Cary Joji Fukunaga, Phoebe Waller-Bridge ; directed Cary Joji Fukunaga.
- 3 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
17 current holds with 8 total copies.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (163 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen ; 2-Disc Collector's Edition.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 2021.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
- Note: Special features: Anatomy of a scene: Matera ; Keeping it real: The action of No Time To Die ; A global journey ; Designing Bond.
- Note: Based on the James Bond series by Ian Fleming.
- Note: Ttile from disc surface.
- Credits: Director of photography, Linus Sandgren ; edited by Elliot Graham, Tom Cross ; music by Hans Zimmer.
- Performers: Daniel Craig, Rami Malek, Lea Seydoux, Lashana Lynch, Ben Whishaw, Naomi Harris, Jeffrey Wright, Christoph Waltz, Ralph Fiennes, Ana De Armas.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13; sequences of violence and action, some disturbing images, brief strong language and some suggestive material.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English or Spanish dialogue ; Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bond, James (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Spies > Drama.
Intelligence service > Great Britain > Drama.
Kidnapping > Drama.
Rescues > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilites.