Disasters by the numbers : a book of infographics / Steve Jenkins.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781328569486
- ISBN: 1328569489
- Physical Description: 47 pages : chiefly color illustrations, maps, charts ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
- Note: Includes chronologies.
- Note: Includes glossary.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references.
- Target Audience: Ages 6-9Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Search for related items by subject
Natural disasters > History.
Natural disasters > Pictorial works.
Natural disasters > Charts, diagrams, etc.
Search for related items by series
Summary: From Caldecott Honor-winning author-illustrator Steve Jenkins comes an in-depth look at the world's natural disasters, broken down into four distinct categories: earth, weather, life, and space. From timelines of causes and outcomes of each disaster, graphs highlighting humans' effect on the earth, and a text teeming with fresh, unexpected, and accurate information ready for readers to easily devour, Disasters by the Numbers is unmatched and sure to wow fans old and new.--Publisher description.