Small changes : a rules-free guide to add more plant-based foods, peace & power to your life / Alicia Witt.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780785240310
- ISBN: 0785240314
- Physical Description: xiv, 270 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: [Nashville, Tennessee] : Harper Horizon, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 266-269).
Search for related items by subject
Summary: Deciding to improve your health, your consciousness, and the world can seem so overwhelming that you don't know where to begin. And when you head down one path, you might face criticism for "not doing it right" or "not following the rules." But sometimes, all you need to do is make a few small changes to chart your course to a healthier life that's authentically you. Author and actor Alicia Witt shows how adopting the "small changes philosophy" allows you to find balance, eat healthier, and feel better physically and emotionally. She also invites you into her adventurous life, both on and off the set, in stories infused with candor and humor.