A faint cold fear / Karin Slaughter.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062385413(paperback)
- Physical Description: 521 pages ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow ; an imprint of HarperCollins, 2015.
- Note: Includes an excerpt from Pretty girls by Karin Slaughter.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Linton, Sara (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Tolliver, Jeffrey (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Georgia > Fiction.
Women physicians > Fiction.
Police chiefs > Fiction.
Georgia > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
Summary: Sara Linton, medical examiner in the small town of Heartsdale, Georgia, is called out to an apparent suicide on the local college campus. The mutilated body offers few clues and the college authorities are eager to avoid a scandal but for Sara and police chief Jeffrey Tolliver, things don't add up. As Jeffrey pursues the sadistic killer, he discovers that ex-police detective Lena Adams, now a security guard on campus, may be in possession of crucial information. But bruised and angered by her expulsion from the force, Lena seems barely capable of protecting herself, let alone saving the next victim.