When can we go back to America? : voices of Japanese American incarceration during World War II / Susan H. Kamei ; foreword by Secretary Norman Y. Mineta.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781481401449
- ISBN: 1481401440
- ISBN: 9781481401456
- ISBN: 1481401459
- Physical Description: xxiv, 710 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster BFYR, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages -686) and index.
- Target Audience: Interest grade level: Grades 7-8.
Search for related items by subject
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Day of Infamy -- Executive order 9066 -- Betrayal -- "Saga of a people" by Ruth Tanaka -- Only what they could carry -- Gaman in the wasteland -- For the sake of the Children -- "The years between" by Kaizo George Kubo -- The loyalty questionnaire -- Go for broke -- The Supreme Court's loaded weapon -- Resettling into an uncertain future -- Righting a great wrong -- Allyship -- Epilogue: Marion Konishi's Valedictorian address -- Contributor biographies.