The science of song : how and why we make music / written by Alan Cross, Emme Cross and Nicole Mortillaro ; illustrated by Carl Wiens.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781771387873
- ISBN: 1771387874
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, ON : Kids Can Press, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (page 47) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Music > History and criticism > Juvenile literature.
Music > Acoustics and physics > Juvenile literature.
Music > Psychological aspects > Juvenile literature.