Call the midwife. Season ten [videorecording] / a Neal Street production for BBC and PBS ; series created by Heidi Thomas ; produced by Ann Tricklebank ; written by Heidi Thomas [and four others] ; directed by Syd Macartney [and five others].
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (approximately 480 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [London] : BBC Studios, 2021.
- Note: Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program.
- Note: Special features: Behind the scenes of season ten.
- Note: Based on the memoirs of Jennifer Worth.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Performers: Jenny Agutter, Linda Bassett, Judy Parfitt, Helen George, Laura Main, Leonie Elliott, Stephen McGann, Daniel Laurie, Cliff Parisi, Annabelle Apsion, Ella Bruccoleri, Fenella Woolgar, Georgie Glen, Zephryn Taitte, Vanessa Redgrave.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (16:9) ; stereo.
- Language Note: English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Midwives > England > London > Drama.
Midwifery > England > London > Drama.
Nuns > England > London > Drama.
Pregnant women > England > London > Drama.
Convents > Drama.
|Genre:||Medical television programs.
Historical television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.