Catan junior / designed by Klaus Teuber.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- Physical Description: 1 game (106 resource tiles, 1 two-sided game board, 4 building costs tiles, 32 ships, 28 pirate lairs, 1 Ghost Captain, 1 die, 1 rulebook) : plastic, cardboard, color ; in plastic container, 31 x 33 x 4 cm
- Publisher: Roseville, MN : Catan Studio, 
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: 2-4 players.
- Note: Duration of play: 30 minutes.
- Target Audience: Ages 6+.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Islands > Board games.
Pirates > Board games.
Natural resources > Board games.
Land settlement > Board games.
|Genre:||Puzzles and games.
Summary: Younger players experience the world of Catan as they use natural resources to build and expand their network of pirate lairs on a ring of tropical isles, including the mysterious Spooky Island. The first player to control seven pirate lairs wins the game.