Walls of York / created by Emiliano Venturini; illustrated by Sabrina Miramon; English rules by Floriana Luciani and Rosita Martini.
"The most important architects of the country are heading to the north of England, where the city of York has to be founded and its mighty walls must be raised! Walls will surround the most important buildings of the city and as many coins as possible, but keep out the fearsome Vikings! Being fast won't be enough to win. The city will be destroyed and then rebuilt. Only the player showing great skill in both phases will win the game"-- Container.
- Physical Description: 1 game (150 plastic wall pieces, 1 king's tower, 3 king's dice, 1 building die, 50 coins, 16 district tiles, 16 frames pieces, 1 king's shield token, 19 Viking tokens, 1 rulebook) : plastic, cardboard, paper, color ; in container, 30 x 30 x 8 cm
- Edition: CMON edition.
- Publisher: Milan, Italy : Cranio Creations, 
- Copyright: ©2019
Search for related items by subject
Land settlement > Board games.
Vikings > Board games.
York (England) > Board games.
|Genre:||Puzzles and games.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.