Walls of York / created by Emiliano Venturini; illustrated by Sabrina Miramon; English rules by Floriana Luciani and Rosita Martini.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- Physical Description: 1 game (150 plastic wall pieces, 1 king's tower, 3 king's dice, 1 building die, 50 coins, 16 district tiles, 16 frames pieces, 1 king's shield token, 19 Viking tokens, 1 rulebook) : plastic, cardboard, paper, color ; in container, 30 x 30 x 8 cm
- Edition: CMON edition.
- Publisher: Milan, Italy : Cranio Creations, 
- Note: 2-4 players.
- Note: Duration of play: 30 minutes.
- Note: "This product is not a toy. Not intended for use of persons 13 years of age or younger."--Container.
- Target Audience: Age 14+.
Search for related items by subject
Land settlement > Board games.
Vikings > Board games.
York (England) > Board games.
|Genre:||Puzzles and games.
Summary: "The most important architects of the country are heading to the north of England, where the city of York has to be founded and its mighty walls must be raised! Walls will surround the most important buildings of the city and as many coins as possible, but keep out the fearsome Vikings! Being fast won't be enough to win. The city will be destroyed and then rebuilt. Only the player showing great skill in both phases will win the game"--