Principles for dealing with the changing world order / Ray Dalio.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781982160272
- Physical Description: 557 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition November 2021.
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2021.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Economic development > History.
Economic policy > History.
Balance of power > History.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Part I How the World Works p. 21 -- Part II How the World has Worked Over the Last 500 Years p. 241.