Food safety manager's certification study guide (Servsafe, CPFM & Beyond) & food safety management guide 2021 / Copy arranged and edited by: Frank Madaio Food Safety Consultant, Instructor & HACCP Auditor.
This study guide is also a wonderful guide for those who would like to improve productivity in their food establishment/restaurant. The units in this book are practical and will help educate and give a good over all understanding on food safety management for any manager or employee. Cost effective, light weight and includes great photos and art work that makes the study guide much that more user friendly. Simple and effective. Does not include practice exams. Does include tips on test taking. This book was created by a certified Food Safety Manger's Exam Instructor with many years experience.
- Physical Description: 43 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Dayton Productions, 
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food industry and trade > Safety measures.
Food industry and trade > Sanitation.
Food contamination > prevention & control.
Food handling > Safety measures.
Handbooks and manuals.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.