Ahead of the curve : learn to fit and sew amazing clothes for your curves / Jenny Rushmore.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781787136304
- ISBN: 1787136302
- Physical Description: 192 pages : illustrations, 5 patterns ; 26 cm
- Publisher: London : Quadrille, an imprint of Hardie Grant Publishing, 
- Note: "Includes 5 full-size patterns in sizes 16-36 (12-32)"--Cover.
Search for related items by subject
Summary: Ahead of the Curve is the first sewing book to empower curvy and plus size women to feel body confident by sewing a wardrobe that fits. Don't change your body to fit your clothes - change your clothes to fit your body! Ahead of the Curve includes 5 basic garments patterns, which includes a pair of trousers, a t-shirt, a vest top and two dress designs. Jenny takes you through a series of Fit Clinics - tutorials and case studies demystifying the fitting process - showing you how to adjust these patterns to master the perfect fit for your body shape. Once you have got to grips with this, you can go on to customize your closet and create an unlimited array of fantastic clothes that celebrate your body. If you're curvy or plus size, trying to find clothes that fit and reflect your personal style can be incredibly difficult and frustrating. Plus size women feel constantly excluded and like they can't express their personality through clothes. This book finally changes that.