How to file for chapter 7 bankruptcy / Attorney Cara O'Neill & Albin Renauer, J.D.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781413329162
- ISBN: 1413329160
- ISSN: 2330-3298
- Physical Description: 484 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: 22nd edition January 2022.
- Publisher: [Berkeley, California] : Nolo, 2022.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: "Get rid of debt, Keep most (or all) of your property, Stop collections, lawsuits, garnishments, and more, Rebuild your financial life" --Cover.
- Note: "Includes online worksheets and sample bankruptcy forms" --Cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bankruptcy > United States > Popular works.
|Genre:||Law for laypersons.