The breathing cure : develop new habits for a healthier, happier, and longer life / Patrick McKeown.
"McKeown's goal is to enable you to take responsibility for your own health, to prevent and significantly reduce a number of common ailments, to help you realize your potential and to offer simple, scientifically-based ways to change your breathing habits. On a day-to-day basis, you will experience an increase in energy and concentration, an enhanced ability to deal with stress and a better quality of life." -- Amazon.com.
- ISBN: 1630061972
- ISBN: 9781630061975
- Physical Description: ix, 434 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: West Palm Beach, FL : Humanix Books, 
- Copyright: ©2021
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Breathing exercises > Therapeutic use.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.