Ready for school! / adapted by Natalie Shaw.
"Come along with JJ as he packs his backpack and lunch box. Once he arrives at school, he plays with his classmates, eats lunch, takes a nap, and learns about colors and shapes with his classmates"-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9781665902007
- ISBN: 1665902000
- ISBN: 9781685052041
- ISBN: 1685052045
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: This Simon Spotlight edition August 2021.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight, 2021.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.