In a pickle : the what's in a word game / game by Colleen McCarthy-Evans and Joyce Johnson ; illustrations by David Semple.
The object of the game is to win the most rows of cards by playing the "largest" noun in an ever-changing string cards.
- ISBN: 9781888439878
- ISBN: 1888439874
- Physical Description: 1 game (320 cards in card holder) : plastic, paper, color ; in container, 14 x 21 x 8 cm + 1 rulebook.
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Gamewright, 2004.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Puzzles and games.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jGAME IN (Text)||35920505654051||Juvenile Board Games||Available||-|