My bones / by Rachel Rose.
"What keeps you standing tall? Your bones! But they do more than just stop you from flopping on the floor. Your bones make up the frame of your body and support you. They protect your other organs and team up with muscles and joints to help you move. And while they're doing all this, they are living and growing, too! Explore what's inside you with fun text, bright pictures, and lively illustrations" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 1636914403
- ISBN: 9781636914473
- ISBN: 1636914470
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 x 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bearport Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bones > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
You are now browsing Galion Library