My brain / by Sloane Hughes.
"When you open a book, you can see the pictures, read the words, and even turn the pages all thanks to one special part of you. What do you think it is? It's your brain! Your busy brain keeps the rest of your body going. It helps you move, talk, and think. It's even at work when you don't even notice. Explore what's inside you with fun text, bright pictures, and lively illustrations" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781636914411
- ISBN: 9781636914480
- ISBN: 1636914489
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 x 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bearport Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brain > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.