I want my book back / by Viviane Elbee ; illustrated by Nicole Miles.
Daryl loves to play with his favorite library book about dinosaurs. His imagination takes him to prehistoric places, and he pretends to be a triceratops, microraptor, and even a T. rex! But Daryl does not want to share his book, so when he has to return it to the library, Daryl goes wild. Using all of his dinosaur skills, Daryl tries his best to get his book back! But when a clever librarian notices Daryl's passion, she encourages him to share his favorite book and make some new friends along the way. This playful, silly, funny, tale about reading, books, and sharing is sure to be a hit with any child.-- Provided by goodreads.com.
- ISBN: 9781499811742
- ISBN: 1499811748
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little Bee Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sharing > Juvenile fiction.
Dinosaurs > Juvenile fiction.
Libraries > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.