The lost Roanoke Colony / by Megan Cooley Peterson.
"In August 1587, a group of about 115 English settlers arrived on Roanoke Island near North Carolina. They were there to establish an English colony. Later that year, the colony's leader left the island to get supplies. His return trip was delayed. When he finally returned in 1590, the colony and its settlers were gone. What happened to the settlers? Explore the theories behind their disappearance and why it has become one of history's greatest mysteries" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781663958778
- ISBN: 9781666320787
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (some color), map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, a Capstone imprint, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Roanoke Colony > History > Juvenile literature.
Roanoke Island (N.C.) > History > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.