The island / Adrian McKinty.
After moving from a small country town to Seattle, Heather Baxter marries Tom, a widowed doctor with a young son and teenage daughter. A working vacation overseas seems like the perfect way to bring the new family together, but once they're deep in the Australian outback, the jet-lagged and exhausted kids are so over their new mom. When they discover remote Dutch Island, off-limits to outside visitors, the family talks their way onto the ferry, taking a chance on an adventure far from the reach of iPhones and Instagram. But as soon as they set foot on the island, which is run by a tightly knit clan of locals, everything feels wrong. Then a shocking accident propels the Baxters from an unsettling situation into an absolute nightmare-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316531283
- ISBN: 0316531286
- Physical Description: 375 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition: May 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stepmothers > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
Islands > Australia > Fiction.
Hit-and-run drivers > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
- 7 of 7 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.