Ambulance / Universal Pictures presents ; in association with Endeavor Content ; A Bay Films/New Republic Pictures/Project X Entertainment production ; produced by Michael Bay, Bradley J. Fischer, Ian Bryce, William Sherak, James Vanderbilt ; screenplay by Chris Fedak ; directed by Michael Bay.
- 1 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
1 current hold with 5 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (137 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Collector's edition ; widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Studios, 2022.
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Special features: Bayhem ; Pedal to the metal ; Aerial assault ; A tribute to first responders.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Credits: Director of photography, Roberto de Angelis ; music by Lorne Balfe ; edited by Pietro Scalia.
- Performers: Jake Gyllenhaal, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Eiza Gonzalez, Garret Dillahunt, Keir O'Donnell, Jackson White, Olivia Stambouliah, Moses Ingram, Colin Woodell, Cedric Sanders, A Martinez, Jesse Garcia, Wale Folarin, Devan Long.
- Target Audience: Rating: R; for intense violence, bloody images and language throughout.
- Note: DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen (2.35:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1, DVS Dolby digital 2.0.
- Language Note: English, French or Spanish dialogue ; French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bank robberies > Drama.
Ambulances > Drama.
Hostages > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.