SAT prep / the staff of the Princeton Review.
Provides comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam, drills and practice questions, proven score-raising techniques, and full-length practice tests with answer explanations.
- ISBN: 9780593450598
- ISBN: 0593450590
- Physical Description: viii, 818 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 1989-
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||SAT (Educational test) > Study guides.
College entrance achievement tests > Study guides.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.