Every landlord's legal guide / Marcia Stewart & Attorneys Janet Portman & Ann O'Connell.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781413329759
- ISSN: 2476-7186
- Physical Description: 530 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: Sixteenth edition May 2022.
- Publisher: [Berkeley, Calif.] : Nolo, 2022.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: "With downloadable forms" --Cover.
- Note: "Prepare a lease and other essential legal forms, screen tenants and avoid discrimination, read your state laws on rent, terminations, deposits, and more." --Cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Landlord and tenant > United States > Popular works.
Landlords > United States > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
|Genre:||Handbooks and manuals.
Law for laypersons.