The sleep-deprived teen : why our teenagers are so tired, and how parents and schools can help them thrive / by Lisa L. Lewis, MS.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781642507911
- ISBN: 1642507911
- Physical Description: 278 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Coral Gables, FL : Mango Publishing Group, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Sleep.
Sleep deprivation > Health aspects.