The fight to save the town : reimagining discarded America / Michelle Wilde Anderson.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781501195983
- ISBN: 1501195980
- Physical Description: 352 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition June 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, 2022.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages (261-338) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Municipal services > United States.
Local government > United States.
Poverty > United States.
Social problems > Government policy > United States.