The cute penguin / text and illustrations by Gabriel Evans.
"Once there was a drawing of a penguin. It was the cutest penguin ever. The penguin knew he was cute . . . and he didn’t like it one bit. The penguin doesn’t just want to be cute – he wants to look like a REAL penguin. But is there anything a drawing can do to change what they are? Follow this penguin’s hilarious journey as he searches for a way to become less cute – giving all the other cute animal drawings in the sketchbook a stern talking to along the way." -- Amazon.com.
- ISBN: 9781760506322
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Victoria, Australia : Little Hare Books, 2020.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Penguins > Juvenile fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology > Juvenile fiction.
Animals in art > Juvenile fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.