Hell or high seas / Freshfly, Glennfilms, Skeleton Crew Sailing, The Workshop, and Invincible Entertainment present ; produced by Chayne Gregg, Taylor Grieger, Stephen O'Shea ; written by Stephen O'Shea ; directed by Glenn Holsten.
U.S. Navy veteran Taylor Grieger and writer Stephen O'Shea embark on an adventure of a lifetime - sailing around Cape Horn, the world's most treacherous ocean waters. This film is a moving portrait of a veteran using his own painful journey with PTSD to find healing for himself, and pave a smoother path for veterans returning to civilian life. This is an adventure film with a deep, universal message about perseverance and hope.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Invincible Entertainment, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Veterans > Mental health > United States.
Post-traumatic stress disorder > Patients.
Sailing > Chile > Horn, Cape.
Horn, Cape (Chile)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.