The whale who swam through time : a 200-hundred-year journey in the Arctic / written by Alex Boersma and Nick Pyenson ; illustrated by Alex Boersma.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781250803023
- ISBN: 1250803020
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition, 2022.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Roaring Brook Press, 2022.
- Target Audience: Ages 4-8Roaring Brook Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bowhead whale > Arctic regions > Juvenile literature.
Bowhead whale > Ecology > Juvenile literature.
Whales > Juvenile literature.
Arctic regions > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Creative nonfiction. > Juvenile literature.