The song that moves the sun / Anna Bright.
Best friends Rora and Claudia have never felt more like their lives are spiraling out of control. And when they meet Major and Amir--two boys from one of the secret cities of the spheres, ruled by the magic of the astrological signs--they discover they're not alone. There is a disruption in the harmony between the spheres, and its chaos is spreading. To find the source of the disharmony, Rora and Claudia will embark on a whirlwind journey of secrets, romance, and powerful truths--about themselves, each other, and two long-ago explorers named Dante and Beatrice, who were among the first to chart this course toward the stars.
- ISBN: 9780063083523
- Physical Description: 456 pages : illustration ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Fiction.
Spherical astronomy > Fiction.
Best friends > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Fiction.
Multiverse > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.