The power of big oil / a Frontline production with Mongoose Pictures ; in association with BBC and ARTE ; series producer, Dan Edge ; produced and directed by Jane McMullen, Gesbeen Mohammad, Robin Barnwell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781531714482
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (195 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Arlington, VA] : PBS Distribution, 2022.
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally broadcast on television in 2022.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: not rated.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen ; stereo.
- Language Note: English audio ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Petroleum industry and trade > Environmental aspects > United States.
Fossil fuels > Environmental aspects.
Energy policy > United States.
Energy consumption > United States.
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.