A smile as big as the moon / Hallmark Hall of Fame presents ; Hallmark Hall of Fame Productions ; teleplay by Tom Rickman ; directed by James Sadwith.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (95 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Gold Crown collector's widescreen edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Hallmark Hall of Fame, 2012.
- Note: Title from conatiner.
- Note: Based on the book by Mike Kersjes with Joe Layden.
- Note: Originally broadcast on the Hallmark Channel as a made-for-TV movie in 2012.
- Note: Special features: the making of featurette ; about the production cast and credits ; biographies.
- Credits: Director of photography, Roy H. Wagner ; editor, Michael Ornstein ; music, Mark Adler.
- Performers: John Corbett, Jessy Schram, Logan Huffman, Moira Kelly, Cynthia Watros.
- Target Audience: Rated PG. (IMDb).
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English audio ; English subtitles for the hearing impaired ; Closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||U.S. Space Camp > Huntsville, Alabama) > Drama.
Students with disabilities > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.