The lost symbol. The complete series / CBS Studios.
Based on the book "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown, the series follows the early adventures of young Ivy League symbologist Robert Langdon, who must solve a series of deadly puzzles to save his kidnapped mentor and thwart a chilling global conspiracy.
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (451 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Hollywood, CA : CBS Studios Inc., 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cryptographers > Drama.
Kidnapping > Drama.
Rescues > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure television programs.
Mystery television programs.
Thriller television programs.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 2 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD-TV DAN B (Text)||35920505794121||Adult DVD||Available||-|