Sonic the Hedgehog 2 / Paramount Pictures presents ; in association with Sega Sammy group ; an Original Film/Marza Animation Planet/Blur Studio production ; produced by Neal H. Moritz, Toby Ascher, Toru Nakahara, Hitoshi Okuno ; screenplay by Pat Casey, Josh Miller, John Whittington ; directed by Jeff Fowler.
- 6 of 14 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
1 current hold with 14 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (122 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Los Angeles, CA : Paramount Pictures, 2022.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Tom Holkenborg ; editor, Jim May ; director of photography, Brandon Trost.
- Performers: James Marsden, Ben Schwartz, Tika Sumpter, Natasha Rothwell, Adam Pally, Shemar Moore, Idris Elba, Jim Carrey.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG; for action, some violence, rude humor and mild language.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (16:9) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English, French, Portuguese or Spanish dialogue ; English, French, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles ; closed-captioned ; English audio description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sonic the Hedgehog (Fictitious character) > Juvenile films.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile films.
Villains > Juvenile films.
Emeralds > Juvenile films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.