Meet me in the middle / Alex Light.
When a tragic accident tears Truman and Eden apart, setting them on different paths, grief-stricken Eden must decide whether or not to let Truman back into her life when he returns home.
- ISBN: 0063136171
- Physical Description: 372 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
Accidents > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.