Without a trace : a novel / Danielle Steel.
After surviving a car accident off the Normandy coast, Charles Vincent, trapped in a loveless marriage, meets Aude Saint-Martin with whom he forms an instant connection as she nurses him back to health and decides, in a split second, to fight for a chance at happiness--whatever the cost.
- ISBN: 9781984821867
- Physical Description: 219 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Traffic accidents > Fiction.
Traffic accident victims > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Wounds and injuries > Fiction.
Rich people > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Normandy (France) > Fiction.
- 3 of 11 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 3 current holds with 11 total copies.