Don't call me a hurricane / by Ellen Hagan.
Told in verse, seventeen-year-old Eliza, an environmental activist, is navigating the after-effects of a hurricane that devastated her coastal town while falling for Milo, a rich tourist who is at the center of a redevelopment that could put her community in danger--again.
- ISBN: 9781547609161
- Physical Description: 389 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Psychic trauma > Juvenile fiction.
Dating > Fiction.
Environmental protection > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.
|Genre:||Novels in verse.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.