Bridges : engineering masterpieces / Dan Zettwoch.
"Follow Bea, Archie, Trudy, and Spencer (otherwise known as the BATS!) as they crisscross the globe using every type of bridge: beam, arch, truss, and suspension. From ancient low-slung rope bridges to modern hi-tech towers of steel, they'll traverse 'em all. Their journey will take them through history and connect them with new ideas and different cultures. Along the way they'll identify the dangerous forces trying to bring bridges crashing down, and how to defeat them--through engineering!" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781250216892
- ISBN: 9781250216908
- ISBN: 9781668855430
- Physical Description: 121 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color maps ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition, 2022.
- Publisher: New York : First Second, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bridges > History > Juvenile literature.
Bridges > Juvenile literature.
Civil engineering > Juvenile literature.
Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
You are now browsing Galion Library