The green planet / aBBC Studios Natural History Unit production for BBC and PBS, co-produced with Bilibili, ZDF German television and France televisions ; produced by Paul Williams, Rosie Thomas, Peter Bassett, Elizabeth Oakham.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (247 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : BBC, 2022.
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Original broadcast on the BBC One in 2022.
- Performers: Narrated by David Attenborough.
- Target Audience: Rating: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (16:9) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English with Elglish subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
Plants > Adaptation.
Plants > Habitat.
|Genre:||Science television programs.
Nature television programs.
Documentary television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.