The green planet / aBBC Studios Natural History Unit production for BBC and PBS, co-produced with Bilibili, ZDF German television and France televisions ; produced by Paul Williams, Rosie Thomas, Peter Bassett, Elizabeth Oakham.
Plants live secret, unseen lives. They are capable of forming mutually beneficial relationships with animals. But they can also be as aggressive, competitive, and dramatic as any living thing on our planet. Using specialist cameras, this spectacular series allows us to travel beyond the power of the human eye, to look closer at their interconnected world. Each episode introduces a set of plants, reveals the battles they face, and the ingenious ways they've found to survive.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (247 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : BBC, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
Plants > Adaptation.
Plants > Habitat.
|Genre:||Science television programs.
Nature television programs.
Documentary television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.