Settling his hash / William W. Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone.
Agreeing to cook for a group of cowboys heading for the Lone Star state with a small fortune, Mac Mackenzie serves up his own brand of bloody justice when their former cook, who is behind bars, sends out a gang of gunfighters to steal the loot.
- ISBN: 9781496735928
- ISBN: 1496735927
- Physical Description: 282 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition: September 2022.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cooks > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.