Yoshi and the ocean : a sea turtle's incredible journey home / Lindsay Moore.
"Yoshi, a loggerhead sea turtle, was injured and rescued by fisherman who took her to the Two Oceans Aquarium in South Africa for rehabilitation. After twenty years, Yoshi was returned to the sea and traveled nearly 23,000 miles over three years back to what is believed to be her birthplace" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063060982
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations, color map ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Loggerhead turtle > Anecdotes > Juvenile literature.
Sea turtles > Anecdotes > Juvenile literature.
Turtles > Anecdotes > Juvenile literature.
Wildlife rehabilitation > Juvenile literature.
Instructional and educational works.
|Topic Heading:||Ohio authors.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.