Loving Leah/ Hallmakr Hall of Fame presents ; teleplay by P'Nenah Goldstein ; directed by Jeff Bleckner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (98 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Hallmark Hall of Fame Collection ; widescreen.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Cinedigm Entertainment Corp., 
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Based on the play by P'Nenah Goldstein.
- Note: Originally broadcast as a made-for-TV movie in 2009.
- Credits: Director of photography, Charles Minsky ; edited by Geoffrey Rowland ; music by Jeff Beal.
- Performers: Lauren Ambrose, Adam Kaufman, Susie Essman, Harris Yulin, Natasha Lyonne, Christy Pusz, Ricki Lake, Mercedes Ruehl.
- Target Audience: Rating: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English ; English closed captions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Arranged marriage > Drama.
Man-woman relationships > Drama.
Widows > Drama.
Jewish women > Conduct of life > Drama.
Levirate > Drama.
Brothers and sisters > Drama.
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.